Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Waiting for dry rock

Wish it could be dry already...

At Easter, we are going to check out some nearby climbing places, and just hope they're enough dry for some Easter climbing. Although the most frustrating thing seems to be that some rains have been forecast for the next weekend, but hopefully sun is going to shine some hours, so there could be a chance for outdoor climbing.

The main goal is to go rope climbing, but if "the cliffs" are too wet, we'll hope that some bouldering places are dry already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or share your ideas.