Sunday 14 February 2010

Almost a perfect day...

Damn....

Today has been a quite busy day. At 10am, I went to Käpylä to the opening seremony of Scouting 100 years in Finland and hanged out with my scout friends and snow sledged few slopes.

At 12am, I found myself bouldering in Pasila's Cave. I warmed up some routes ( grades 4 - 5a ) and then tried to send a 6a+ on the 45 degree wall. I got just the fingertips of my left hand to the top and fell right after. At least, I'm enough hard for myself cause I don't really think that I made it clearly.... so hopefully some other time. Then, I had to stick to the "good old" 5c orange on the Battery wall.

All in all, I've developed enough well, although I'm a relatively new face in climbing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or share your ideas.